My Blog

My Blog

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Week 8


Final Blog Assignment


What I learned these past eight week from this course is how so many people across this world want to improve the learning styles of our young children. Children health and well-being are determines on what take place in the early years of a child’s life.  It will certain play a role in their future health, development and wellbeing. Studies suggested that children that have been deprived in their life time are more certain to develop a learning disability or even emotional problems. In which this may cost them to have many problems throughout their lives, and even in the lives of their children. Children health and development can affect their social and emotional factors as well. For example, when children are being exposure to air and water pollution that is poor in quality may also affect child health and development. Childcare providers/teachers across our world will play important role in our younger children life. I believe that everyone wants the best for their children, but if you don’t understand how important early childhood education is to their development, you might be unknowingly denying them future successes.  My goal as an early childhood education is the following; to believe that all children are capable of learning. .  It is my mission to provide all children the opportunities to   grow and develop as rising learners within a complex society. I will promote a learning environment that will be encouraging for learning and allows personal development to take place. I personnel will do my best to reassure that all children will have what they need to build a solid foundation to receive a good education to last them a life time.



No comments:

Post a Comment